Mid December

Things have been getting better for me, even though I have to go to the Doc every 2 weeks and have more blood drawn. My platelet count is starting to climb closer to a "low normal" range which means I don't have to take so much Prednisone--yeah! My Foster Mother felt that it would be safe enough for me to go the the hair dresser for a professional styling. My Foster Mom had been trimming my hair, but I heard my Foster Dad say that I looked like I had a "bowl-cut." So I got to go to Downtown Hownds, where I got a professional wash, cut and style like the purebred dogs do. Nicole at Downtown Hownds took extra special care of me (like she does other ARFP foster dogs) while I was there. Although she insisted on taking a few candid shots of me in the tub (how embarassing).







"When is this going to be over?"
















I guess it was all worth it because I sure did look and smell good when Nicole finished with me. A guy could get use to this kind of pampering!

No comments: