Happy Thanksgiving (11/28/08)

I had a nice Thanksgiving although I did not get any Turkey or Pumkin Pie (I tried my pitiful look, but they are on to me). My Foster Grandmother came to visit and she really liked me. She took me on a couple of walks while she was visiting. She said that I was a great little walking companion. I had more blood work Thanksgiving week and my platelet count has dropped, so I have to stay on high doses of the Predinsone and go back again for a recheck in 2 weeks. I know I am sounding like a broken record, but that's the fact Jack! I am praying for a Christmas miracle that I can beat this and start my Heartworm treatment soon, so I can find my forever home. I have a lot of affection and devotion to give, and I am ready for my new life. However, this Thanksgiving I am focusing on what I am fortunate to have. I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, a warm place to sleep, lots of biscuits, and for kind people who donated money toward my medical expenses. Oh, and did I mention lots of biscuits? I am also thankful for my Doctor's patience in helping me tackle my medical problems. Finally, thank you for caring for me and for God's creatures.

No comments: