Good News and Not So Good News 11/3/08



Sorry that it has been awhile since I have updated my blog. I have not had much to share lately that is good news, except that the little alien, Barney got adopted. Wow, that was fast. He was only in foster care for 2 weeks--that has to be a record. My Foster Mother tells me he went to a great home in High Point and now has an older brother who is also a Puggle. Here is a picture his new parents emailed us of Raleigh and Barney. Barney is even mimicking Raleigh while he is sleeping. I guess Raleigh doesn't mind having a "copy-cat" brother! I hear they play and run around like wild indians all the time.



The bad news is I had more blood work and my platelet count has dropped dangerously low. So now I am mega doses of Prednisone. Boy does that stuff make me hungry and thirsty! I hope this helps.

No comments: