Barney--A New Foster Brother 10/20/08







My Foster Mother showed up Saturday with the funniest looking thing I have EVER seen. I thought it was an alien at first until I sniffed it and realize that it was a puppy--maybe a pug/beagle mix--I think his lineage is very questionable (perhaps THERE IS AN ALIEN in his family tree). His family lost their home so he had no where to live and was on his way to the animal shelter when he was rescued by ARFP--I told him that I ended up in an animal shelter it was very scary, so I am glad he did not have the same bad experience I did.

As far as little brothers go, I guess he is okay except everything I do, HE DOES--I find that a little bit annoying. I cannot even go the bathroom in peace without him standing right next to me. I think he has been so close to me a few times that I have peed on him--oops, hatin' it for him! If I explore around the yard, he has to. When I decide I want to come inside, he does too--agrhhhhhh. Are all little brothers copy-cats? Well, I guess he just needs a role model and what better one than me? I will try not to teach him any bad habits--he, he he. Perhaps he will get adopted before he learns too many wild and crazy things from copying me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At first I was marveled to see such a blog.Your blog is sparkling. It has a great appeal. How are U able to cope such a lot. Meet me at
http://gwb-chinese.blogspot.com/
Waiting with curiosity. To know your innovation.