Another Trip to the Vet 10/14-15/08





I am becoming a regular at Summerfield Vet Hospital. I think they are going to give me my own parking space soon--that will mean that I just need a car. I hope my foster parents will get me a car. I think that I am smart enough to learn how to drive one. Susan at the reception desk at the Vet's office said every time she sees me my tail is wagging--"isn't that what dogs are supposed to do?" Here I am waiting to go back to have more blood tests and then up on exam table for my almost weekly bloodletting.

The results came back on my bloodwork and it was not too encouraging. I still cannot start treatment to get rid of those nasty heartworms--bummer. I have to stay on my medicine (which I take like a good boy becasue my Foster Mommy wraps the pills in something yummy) and then go back to the Doc in two more weeks to see if my platelet count and my liver are any better. Please keep me in your prayers. I am going to beat this!

No comments: