Christmas Week--hanging out with new friends





... I had just settled down for a long winter's nap...








When up on the sofa arose such a clatter, I sprang from my slumber to see what was a matter...




When what to my wondering eyes did appear but 2 new doggie friends, Tucker #2 (I am Tucker #1) and Kaylie, o dear...





While my Foster Parents were out-of-town I got to spend a week with another ARFP volunteer, Kathleen, her 3 dogs and her visiting parents. Needless to say, we had a rockin' good time. I got spoiled, got LOTS of attention and sat on any and every lap that was not in motion. I also sat on and across the "laps" of the Kathleen's dogs. I don't know if they quite knew what to think about me.

I know I am looking pretty lazy in most of these shots, but it was vacation after all and isn't that what one does on vacation--sleep in, lay around, get a massage, eat, visit with family and friends? I would not mind if every month had a week of vacation!

No comments: