My Report Card--All "A's!"


I had to brag on my report card that I just got from my Doc. My Foster Mommy cried today when she got the report and wanted me to know about it right away, so she called home from her office and left a message on the answering machine to let me know about the wonderful grades I earned. For the first time, my liver values (ALKP, ALT & AST) are close to normal ranges, my kidney values (BUN and Creatinine) look good, my packed cell volume (PCV or red blood count) is good and those pesky blood platelets have stayed in normal ranges (so my blood will clot) even though I have been off the mega doses of Prednisone! Wooo Whoo!


If you cannot read this Report Card and my Doc's comments, here is what it says...

--PCV 39%

--Platelets 321,000 (yeah!)

J,

This is the best he's been on everything. We are as good as we can get to start treating him!

Sue


Looks like I will get my first heartworm treatment on Monday. I think I might be heading to Downtown Hownds (http://www.downtownhownds.com/) for a spa treatment on Friday. Hopefully Nicole will not take any more pictures of me in the tub. Thanks for helping me get strong enough to get my first heartworm treatment. Woofs and Licks, Tucker

No comments: