Revolving Door

Mo the Schipperke was not here for long--only 4 weeks. He was adopted to a family in Raleigh that had had Schipperkes, so they understand the unique qualities of the breed--hee, hee. No sooner was Mo out the door than Scoop arrived--ahhhh a puppy... and like all puppies he has no respect for his elders. Can't you just see the mischievousness in his eyes?



Fortunately, since I was in the midst of heartworm treatment, Scoop was not allowed to torment me. When my foster parents weren't looking I would try to get him fired up (and therefore in trouble) by dangling my biscuit laden Kong toy his way. Honestly though, as puppies go, he was a really good pup. I just did not let on to him or my foster parents that I knew he was a special little guy. He was only at our house for 4 weeks--that seems to be the magic number around here lately. He was adopted to a family in Greensboro where he chases, plays, and teases his 90 pound labradoodle brother. I bet I know who the top dog is in that home.

No comments: