Crossing the Finish Line and Passing the Torch

Drum roll please...I AM DONE WITH MY HEARTWORM TREATMENT...I bet you thought this day would never come...there were a few times when I myself was wondering. It has been almost 9 months, but who is counting? One thing I know is that without your prayers, words of encouragement and financial support I might not have arrived at this point.

A special family has been following my progress and they have been waiting patiently for me to be ready for adoption. That time has come now and they still want me to come live with them and be their boy! It is bitter sweet because it means I am leaving my foster Mom and Dad and moving on. I guess it is kind of like graduating from college and knowing you are starting a new chapter in your life but you will always love the people who helped you accomplish your goals. But I am also excited. I will gets LOTS of attention because I will be the only dog and my new Mom and Dad are home a lot and when they aren't they will take me with them--woo whoo! I have always liked riding in the car even when I was going to the Doc almost weekly. I have been coaching my understudy for the last 3 weeks. Midnight will be taking over my blog. Midnight is an poodle mix kind of like me.

MIDNIGHT



Midnight is 4 years old and is a sweet dog who gets along with everybody. I really like her. I am sure she will not be in foster care as long as I was because she is healthy. If you want to review her resume click here http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13621729.

Before I left I showed Midnight the best way to get my foster Mother running around the yard like a crazy woman and waving her arms pleading "no!" Here I am showing Midnight how to look for stinky stuff in the yard.


Here I am showing her how to apply the cologne...


Here I am showing her how exactly you ruin a recent bath and grooming from my friends at Downtown Hownds...


Midnight and whoever she turns the reins over to will keep you updated on me. Thank you for giving me a second chance at life.

No comments: