Back on Track







I am finally ready to have my first treatment for heartworms on Monday. I have fully recovered from my infection and am feelin' good. So good, in fact that I have been playing with a new foster brother who just arrived. "Mo" is a one-year-old Schipperke (my foster parents have two Schipperkes). When his parents divorced, Mo lost his home and ended up at an overcrowded animal shelter. The shelter called us and asked us the rescue him. My foster parents consulted me first, and I gave them the "paws up" on rescuing Mo. I have been having a blast with him. We play and wrestle on the floor and the bed, but we also like to sit around and chew on toys together. Here are some pictures of us bouncing on the bed the other morning while our foster mother was TRYING to get ready for work. Boy, did we have fun! The only bummer is after I start my heartworm treatment I have to be very still--no playing or wrestling and only leash walking for 6-8 weeks. I will update you later in the week to let you know how I am doing after my first treatment. Please keep me in your prayers for the next couple of weeks. Thanks!

1 comment:

George Crew said...

Hey Tucker: Great News!! Keep up the good work!! Mo looks so happy with your clan!! Take care and we will keep our paws crossed during your process!! Best regards from Joey, Benny & Elkie